Thursday, June 10, 2010

Things I'd rather be doing

Things I'd rather be doing instead of studying for my Histology exam:
  • Planning, shopping for, and building a Window Farm
  • Prepping and painting the hallway
  • Menu planning and grocery shopping
  • Cleaning the house
  • Brushing the cats
  • Taking a hike
  • Getting the house ready for guests
  • Baking
  • Dishes
  • Laundry
  • Knitting (I have multiple projects going on, so finishing some and starting others)
  • Crocheting (again, multiple projects)
  • Felting (goes back to the crafting projects)
  • Blogging about above craft projects
  • Blogging in general
  • Watching hours of downloaded television and movies while doing the crafting listed above
  • Organizing the kitchen, basement, garage, etc.
  • Cleaning out the refrigerator
  • Making lists (of things I'd rather be doing...)
This list is clearly not exhaustive, but looking back over it I see some pretty desperate procrastination strategies. I must resist and push forward. There is only a couple more weeks to go before I am done with year 1 and I am determined to kick this exam's ass. Ok, back to the books.

No comments: