Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thought I forgot about you?

Ok, to be fair, maybe I did...for a little while. I had such an amazing holiday break that words don't do it justice. P & I were back in Canada at his mom's house surrounded by family, friends, and the warmest generosity. We made it back to Poland and have adjusted back into our routine with only a few New Year resolution-style changes.

We are both choosing to eat better and are adjusting some habits in our lives for the better as well. So far I've been impressed with both of our efforts and I think we may just be able to keep this up. Hopefully by the end of the month we'll have a gym membership, so we'll be able to add some exercise in the mix.

School will begin to ramp up soon as all my "exempt" classes come to an end. I am trying to build better study habits now before things go full swing and so far so good. By February, anatomy will end & we have the NBME exam, microbiology will be in high gear, parasitology will be moving as well as biochemistry and physiology. Throw in some genetics lectures and classes and the beginning of neuroscience and now we're talking. I am excited for this and am looking forward to having to work!

No comments: